Trademark Lawyer San Antonio TX
Trademarks are one of the best ways to protect your business from copycats, knockoffs, and fakes. This affordable process provides nationwide protection for your business’s name, logo, or slogan. Quest Business Law PLLC is happy to offer trademark services to clients in the San Antonio, Texas area. We can help all kinds of businesses protect their brands including startup businesses, social media influencers, real estate agents, athletes, and more. If you’re looking for an intellectual property law firm in San Antonio TX, Quest is here to help.
Quest is not your traditional stuffy law firm. Attorney Allison Higgins combines her background in marketing and entrepreneurship to help businesses make decisions that are both legally sound and contribute positively to your marketing campaign. Many other law firms only focus on the legal aspect of branding, but we know there’s more to it than that. Quest’s legal services are designed to work in sync with your existing branding efforts.
San Antonio Trademark Services
There are multiple steps in the trademark process in the United States. No matter where you are in the creation or building of your business, we can help. While we always advise getting trademark help before you even begin your business, we may be able to help even if your business has been operating for years.
- Trademark Search – The first step in the trademark process is to do a comprehensive trademark search. Our searches include the USPTO’s trademark database (called TESS) as well as a common law search of domain names, search engines, and social media sites.
- Trademark Registration – We will file your trademark registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the national registry for trademarks. Our experienced trademark attorney will work with you to understand your brand in order to file the most thorough and accurate application possible. We will also monitor your application as it moves through the process and notify you of any updates.
- Office Action Responses – Whether we filed your trademark or you used another site, we can help respond to office actions from the USPTO. Common office actions include requests to edit the application or to distinguish the mark from those that are already registered.
- Cease and Desist Letters – Is someone else using your name or logo? Attorney Allison Higgins can draft a cease and desist letter to let them know that this is not okay. An important aspect of trademark protection is enforcing your mark by stopping infringers as soon as possible.
- Texas Trademark Registration – There are some instances where you may want to file a state trademark registration in addition to or instead of federal registration. Quest can help prepare and file your Texas trademark application.
About Our Trademark Attorney, Allison Higgins
Attorney Allison Higgins is a licensed member of the State Bar of Texas as well as the San Antonio Bar Association and focuses on trademarks, business formation, and other intellectual property law matters. It is her passion to help small businesses and entrepreneurs in San Antonio, Texas protect their businesses with trademarks. After moving to San Antonio and seeing the unaffordable rates other law firms were charging, she decided to open her own trademark law firm to help clients file trademarks at affordable rates.
If your San Antonio, Texas business is looking for a local trademark attorney, call today for a free consultation!
Call Quest Business Law PLLC Today!
If you are ready to protect your brand, call Quest today. Our experienced San Antonio trademark attorney will talk with you to learn about your brand and explain the best avenues for protecting it. Then, we will prepare and file your trademark application with the state, USPTO, or both. After registration, our law firm can help with enforcement actions such as cease and desist letters and licensing agreements. Call today for a FREE trademark consultation with an intellectual property lawyer right here in San Antonio.
Quest also offers other practice areas of business and intellectual property law including copyright registration, business name consultations, LLC formations, contract review, and more. Our law firm serves trademark and business clients in San Antonio, Houston, Austin, and all over the state of Texas. If you need intellectual property or other trademark-related legal help, call Quest today at (210) 201-6145. We look forward to speaking with you!