Trademark Registration Lawyer
Starting a business is an exciting time full of planning and growth. It’s always smart to consult with an experienced trademark lawyer when developing your brand name, tag lines, and logos. So, if you have been looking for a trademark lawyer, choose the team at Quest Business Law PLLC to guide you through the process.
What Is A Trademark?
Trademarks are things that distinguish your goods and services from those made by someone else. Brand names, tag lines, and logos are the most commonly trademarked terms and images. In the United States, trademarks are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Although trademarks are the most common, there are actually several other kinds of marks that can be registered. These include service marks, certification marks, and collective marks.
5 Reasons You Need A Trademark Lawyer
- Protect Your Brand: Because trademarks are the cornerstone of your brand and identify your company as different from competitors, a trademark lawyer will ensure your brand is strong and protected. Our attorney will analyze your potential trademark to determine if it is registerable and advise you on how to proceed with registration.
- Perform and Analyze a Trademark Search: The first step in the trademark registration process is to determine if your proposed mark is already taken or not. A trademark lawyer will do a thorough search and analyze the results and determine if you can proceed as planned or if any changes need to be made.
- Meet Registration Deadlines: Once an application is filed, there are deadlines that must be met in response to office actions from the trademark office. After registration, there are renewal deadlines that the USPTO sets.
- Save Cash: Your lawyer can advise you on which aspects of your brand need trademark protection and which do not. Although some online trademark registration sites offer extremely cheap registration, they don’t always advertise the true price. There are many add-ons and USPTO fees that they sneak in. Our flat-fee pricing includes a consultation with a licensed attorney, a search of the USPTO database, an opinion letter with the search results, and the filing of the federal trademark application.
- Prevent Rebranding: Having a trademark lawyer onboard from the beginning can save you money and time in the long run. By completing a trademark search, you can avoid trying to register a name that is already trademarked or one that is confusingly similar to another existing mark. This can be costly in the future, so protect yourself with the services of a trademark lawyer.
In today’s online world, brand names, logos, and product designs can take off and go viral overnight. That’s why it is important to begin the trademark application process as soon as possible. It’s vital that you develop and protect your brand, which you can do when you partner with a trademark lawyer from Quest.
Did you know that trademark attorneys can register trademarks for clients from any US state? That’s right! Not matter what state you’re in, Quest can help you out. We offer completely virtual services including video calls and electronic signatures.
Contact Quest Business Law Today!
To learn how a trademark lawyer from Quest Business Law PLLC can help you, contact us for a free trademark consultation. Quest can offer help through the entire trademark registration process. Whether you are in the very beginning stages of creating your business or are already up and running, we can help protect your brand.